Become A Member
To access any of the services you must be a member of the ICD Fashion Accelerator. There are two ways to become a member:
1. Move in and become a resident fashion company. This will give you full access to professional equipment, cutting table, individual workspace, showroom, kitchen and storage. Plus, you become part of the ICD community of creative entrepreneurs.
2. Sign up for Casual Membership. This is perfect for design entrepreneurs focused on range or product development and production.
Fashion Accelerator Criteria:
- A commitment to growing, connecting and scaling a fashion venture.
- Demonstrated creativity and design skills in fashion garments or accessories
- A product / design concept with market potential
- A business with an existence Tax ID Number.
- Disciplined and a self-starter
- Agreement to participate in marketing campaigns to promote ICD and evaluation surveys to measure the effectiveness and impact of the facility and programs.